The performance footwear brand with an emphasis on technology and innovation.
Ariat is a worldwide brand that is known for their extraordinary technologies and innovative products. Their goal is to produce high quality footwear for all equestrians worldwide. This is the main reason for the several different kinds of soles that Ariat has developed for their shoes.
All Ariat shoes have the same Duratread type outer sole. The insoles however, are very different from eachother.
Entry-level technology: 4LR:
The 4LR technology sole is the entry-level technology of Ariat. The sole has a four-layer footbed (Four Layer Rebound) and is designed to perfectly support the foot. The 4LR technology cushions and stabilises the leg and foot, while the lateral motion control device also provides a more secure balance.
- The lightweight shank stabilizes to add support;
- This 4LR inner sole works together with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
Mid-level technology: ATS:
The ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) is a stable and comfortable inner-sole of Ariat’s Mid-level technology. The ATS technology cushions and supports the leg and foot as you move to promote a good posture and to reduce fatigue of the leg and foot so that you can work and walk all day.
- The ATS soles have a moisture-wicking footbed that provides cool and dry comfort;
- The gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer gives support, stability and rebound;
- The lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank provides stability;
- The ATS inner sole works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
Premium multi-system technology: Cobalt:
The Cobalt technology is designed especially for the daily demands of a professional horseman. The Cobalt inner sole combines a Skydex Smarter Cushioning heel system, the cobalt footbed, with a fiber forked shank and a Duratread outsole to provide exceptional comfort, support and durability.
- The with gel molded heel spring cushions the heel and foot for extra comfort and reduces the impact on the knees, hips and lower back;
- The EVA strike pad gives more stability and extra cushioning for working all-day;
- The precision-molded fork-shaped shank maintains the balance, reduce the impact on the knees, hips and lower back and reduces muscular fatigue and injury;
- The Skydex Smarter Cushioning absorbs shocks to reduce the impact on the heels and aids in energy return;
- The anatomically-shaped ergonomic outsole flex and resist wear.
The duratread outsole stands for lasting performance, good protection and flexibility. The rubber compound gives maximum wear-resistance with comfort.
- The exclusive rubber of Ariat compound outlasts traditional rubber;
- The Duratread outsole is extremely flexible for ergonomic performance;
- The sole is resistant to barnyard oils, acids and slips.