Use our size guide to find exactly the right size combination for your gaiters.
To get an accurate measurement, please use a take measure. Also, make sure that you are wearing you riding breeches and socks.
If necessary, ask a friend to help.
Please scroll down, for a further overview of every step in the proces of finding your gaiter sizes.
Have you taken your measurements? Have a look at the tables at the bottom of this page. Compare your measurements with the table of your prefered brand, and you’ll find your gaiter sizes!
Are your measurements in between two sizes in the table, or are you a bit unsure about the measurements you took? Contact us!
GET YOUR SUPPLIES
- Make sure to have a tape measure, a pen and a piece of paper
MEASURE YOUR CALF
- Make sure your leg is bent a little bit and measure the widest part of your calf, pretty tight.
- Do this for both legs, because sometimes there’s a bit of a difference between your calfs.
- Write down the centimetres or inches you’ve measured.
MEASURE THE HEIGHT
- Bend your leg a little bit and measure all the way from the ground, up to high in the crease of your knee.
- Write down the height in centimetres or inches.
- Do so for both legs, to make sure there’s not a difference
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
- Compare your measurements with our gaiters size tables. Make sure that you’re looking at the size chart of the right gaiter brand!